Full Certification Training Course-Mixologist Program
This is the ultimate bartending training program! We are the one and only Bartending College in the Seattle area. Our course features the most up to date and thorough program out there. We go beyond the basic drink recipe schools and teach all aspects of the industry. Students learn the popular drinks served in bars and restaurants as well as: customer service skills, brand recognition, liquor and spirit knowledge, garnish preparation, suggestive selling and safe alcohol serving skills. We also work with local distilleries, breweries, and major spirit brands for product knowledge seminars. After completion of our training, our graduates have the skills, knowledge, and confidence needed to work behind a bar!
Courses are offered with flexible scheduling and we offer unlimited classes. Students are able to take refresher courses and repeat classes as often as they like! We believe that the success of our students is our success!
Included in the course:
- Drink recipes including proper procedures and presentation
- Bar set-up, equipment, and tools
- Free hand pouring and measuring skills
- Suggestive/up-selling tips to increase sales (and tips!)
- Muddling, shaking and proper technique
- Speed drills and real life scenarios in the classroom
- How to work efficiently in a fast paced manner
- In depth beer training-crucial for the local craft brewery scene
- Wine knowledge and service
- Customer service skills
- Hands on training and practice in our classroom mock bar
- Fun, personable, classes taught by professional bartenders
- State server/mixologist permits included as part of the training
Our program and instructors are registered with the Washington State Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board. We are also a provider for the Washington State Mandatory Alcohol Server Training Program; a requirement to serve and handle alcohol in the state by the Liquor Control Board.
ENROLL NOW to register for class! Or call us to register over the phone (206)767-5000